At CIVCO Medical Solutions, we are positively committed to impacting patient care around the world and making a difference in our own communities. We are pleased to partner with and support community-based organizations that complement and impact the mission of our organization.
CIVCO makes contributions in areas that we believe will create community name recognition and positive brand recognition. We give priority to organizations and events that focus on health and wellness. If your organization would like to request a donation, please fill out the CIVCO Contact Us Form with information on the nature of your request. The CIVCO Profile Team will review donation request forms on a monthly basis and will respond following the meeting.
Community Service Involvement
CIVCO associates are allowed 8 hours of paid time off per year to participate in volunteer activities approved by CIVCO. CIVCO associates donate community service hours to programs/events such as:
- Children's Miracle Network Radiothon - University of Iowa Children's Hospital
- Mid-Sioux Opportunity, Orange City, Iowa
- Food and Family Project, Iowa State Fair
- Paws & More Animal Shelter, Washington, Iowa
- The Crowded Closet, Iowa City, Iowa
- FRY Fest, Coralville, Iowa